Monday, December 1, 2008

Something a little new

I've been working on a different line and in a different building these past few monthes. This cute new girl started about 5 weeks back. So, after waiting a bit longer than I think I should have and after prodding from my co-workers, I asked her out for coffee. To my surprise, she said yes.

So we spent about 50 minutes talking about music, work, and other chit-chatty things. It was a good time overall. I didn't feel any connection but then again I'm rusty. I was myself for the most part so I think I did as well as I could have. I didn't get her number and in hind-sight I probably could have.

Oh well, I'll just have to try again. Ask her to hangout again. I'm trying to not think about it too much because I think I missed my window of opprotunity, but that's just my pessimism talking.

I'll just keep searching on Yahoo! Personals for awhile longer.

No comments: